- Bridgefest – The Bridgefest celebration includes events ranging from outdoor concerts, boat tours, sporting events, the annual Bridgefest Parade and fireworks. The Houghton Waterfront turns into a scenic venue in which to browse exhibits from local artisans, as well as a place to grab a snack in between activities. The 2016 Bridgefest celebration will be held June 17-19th. For more information click here.
- Pasty Fest – Pasty Fest celebrates the Keweenaw’s meat pie history with old-fashioned games, a parade, and a pasty bake-off for the coveted Copper Pasty Award. Enjoy browsing the many craft vendors, try your luck at the pasty eating contest or listen to live music in the middle of the Keweenaw National Historic Park. This year’s event will be held on June 25th. For more information click here.
- Copper Country Strawberry Festival – The Copper Country Strawberry Festival is the longest, continuously running event of its kind and is in its 66th year! Consisting of a parade, queen coronation, strawberry auction, berry judging, and of course lots and lots of strawberry shortcake. Take in a bit of local history while indulging your sweet tooth with everything that is strawberry. This year’s festival will be held on July 8-9th. for more information click here.
- End of the Road Keweenaw Tour Classic Car Show – The End of the Road Tour and Classic Car Show bring car and truck enthusiasts to Copper Harbor in late July. The cruise leaves from Sixth STreet in Calumet and the Car Show is held in Copper Harbor with awards, live entertainment, food and refreshments. This year’s event will be held on July 16th.
- Farm Block Fest – Farm Block fest is an annual fundraiser for the Dan Schmitt Gift of Music fund. Teh fund provides instruments and music lessons for area youth. Striving to create a safe, family friendly environment that harnesses the power of music and arts to create a weekend of events that is fun for all ages. Enjoy a weekend full of live music, camping, and the gift of knowing you are doing it all for a good cause. This year’s festival will take place on August 5-6th. For more information click here.
- Keweenaw Mineral Days – The Keweenaw Mineral Days is a week full of rock hounding adventures. Whether you are an amateur or expert rock hound, this week-long event will be sure to keep you interested and coming back for more. This year’s events will be held August 1st-6th. For more information click here.
- Eagle Harbor Art Fair – The Eagle Harbor Art Fair is in its 55th year, featuring over 60 artist vendors selling photgraphy, pottery, jewelry, paintings, wood-workings, just about anything you can think of! People from all over visit the area for this amazing event. For more information click here.
- Art in the Park – Art in the Park is an annual art fair in Copper Harbor featuring exhbits of original arts and crafts as well as live music, food and other entertainment. Enjoy the breathtaking views and a weekend with friends exploring your artistic side. This year’s event will be held August 13-14th.
- Bell’s Beer Copper Harbor Trails Festival – Whether you love to mountain bike or prefer to be a spectator, this trails fest highlights some of the best trails in the state. This years festival will be held August 26-28th. For more information click here.
- Keweenaw Brewfest – Keweenaw Brewfest offers over 145 beers from over 45 breweries for people to sample and enjoy as well as live music, good food, friends and family. Don’t forget the amazing view from the Houghton Waterfront too! This year’s festival will be held on August 27th.
- Skiing in the Keweenaw
- Have Some Fun At The Lake
- Snowmobiling in the Keweenaw
- 3 Copper Country Events To Put You In The Holiday Spirit
- 5 Free, Kid Friendly Things To Do in the Copper Country
- Arts, Culture and History
- Family Friendly
- Festivals & Events
- Food and Drink
- Keweenaw Area
- National & Historic State Parks
- Outdoor Recreation & Activities