Keweenaw Marketing Co-Op Program
The Keweenaw Convention & Visitor Bureau (KCVB) seeks applicants for its 2020 Marketing Co-Op Program. The program provides ﬁnancial assistant to businesses, local governments, and non-proﬁt organizations in Houghton and Keweenaw Counties to implement marketing efforts that promote area events, attractions, and/or improve the visitor experience to the Keweenaw Peninsula.
Any business, municipal, county, or tribal government or non-proﬁt organization in Houghton or Keweenaw Counties is eligible.
Eligible projects will assist in attracting tourists and visitors to the Keweenaw Peninsula or improve the quality of the visitor’s experience while visiting the area. Examples include but are not limited to:
- New websites or website updates promoting area attractions
- New wayfinding signage or improvements to existing signage
- Event sponsorships
- Printed information materials (e.g. brochures, trail maps, guides, etc.)
- Professional photography or videography promoting area attractions
- Advertising campaigns promoting area attractions
Awards of up to $5,000 will be made available to selected applications. Applicants are required to meet a minimum 50% project cost-share in the form of cash or in-kind match.
Applications must be submitted by November 20, 2020.
Apply online: www.surveymonkey.com/r/KCVB_Marketing_Co-Op
If you have any questions, please contact 906.337.4579 or firstname.lastname@example.org