Calumet Art Center

57055 Fifth Street
Calumet, MI 49913
Phone: 906-281-3494
Website

Get Driving Directions:

Member Logo Image

Built in 1893 and dedicated in 1894, the First Presbyterian Church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The church now houses the Calumet Art Center, a non-profit group created to house a safe learning environment where art, culture, and history inspire and challenge people of the Keweenaw. The center offers a full schedule of classes and events.

Open year round.

Social Media Links